The Nordic marble glazed planter pots are made of high quality porcelain, with a gold plated rim. Great for small plants, make up accessories and to hold pens or store any items.
Select your favourite succulents/s and add some quartz pebbles or small river stones for effect. Take them into the office and nurture your succulents and remember not to overwater them.
A sentational look and definetly the postive mood lifter.
Note: These are small pots (smaller that they look in the photo), however well suited for table tops and the reception or your office desk. Can be used with or without the iron stand if you prefer.
- Style: Nordic European
- Material: Porcelain
- Package contents: 3 White ceramic pots + 3 iron racks of different sizes
- Colours: Choose between Gold and Rose Gold
Setup: As the planter doesn't have a hole in the bottom to release water or for that matter requiring a base to capture excess water, we therefore suggest the following:
- Use the small container that the succulent comes in from the plant shop.
- If that falls to low in the planter use a base such as old packaging to raise it.
- Succulents don't require much water so water sparingly ensureing that you don't leave excess water retained in the base of the planter.
Q: What's the difference between ceramic and porcelain? ... A: In general, porcelain is harder than ceramic and offers greater design flexibility. Although both are made from clay and other naturally occurring materials fired in a kiln, the clay used to make porcelain tile is more refined and purified.